[IP] Re: signs of hypo

>> Does any one get signs of carpal tunnel syndrome when sugars go low.  I have
noticed that some numbing of just three fingers on
my left hand usually are
the first signs I notice when sugars are low. <<

Do you have borderline, or oncoming cp?  When I had
cp I didn't notice it being more pronounced with

>> Also lows since I have been on
the pump feel different than when on shots.  My
family used to always notice
things about me when I was low, i.e. differences in
my voice, how I held my
hands and way I talked, but since the pump, they
have not seen these things
even when I know that I am low. <<

I think that hypo symptoms change for everyone over
the duration of their dm.  At least they have for
email @ redacted
I don't want any yes-men around me.  I want
everybody to tell me the
truth even if it costs them their jobs.
 - Samuel Goldwyn