[IP] Re: more funny symptoms of low blood sugar...

Back 20 years ago I had a symptom that I haven't
seen anyone else report.  I became dyslexic.
Numbers and words were jumbled.  This can be a real
problem when dealing with money and a number that
should be $1,247 becomes $7,142, with the numbers
sometimes backwards or upside down.  I was never
dyslexic growing up and it doesn't effect me now.  I
almost wish it did, as any symptom is better than
email @ redacted
I don't approve of political jokes.
Too many have been elected.