Re: [IP] fastake strips/ultra strips

In a message dated 6/14/01 9:54:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I find that I have a much easier time getting strips for the Ultra than the
> FastTake which is why I've switched from the FastTake to the Ultra.  The
> LifeScan rep I spoke to (at a Diabetes Fair) told me that the FastTake was
> being replaced by the Ultra and once the store supplies of the meter were
> gone the only ones that will be available will be to replace damaged or
> malfunctioning FastTakes.  My pharmacy here has lots of the Ultra Strips in
> boxes of 100 and 50 and only a few boxes of the FastTake 50's.
I was going to buy a ultra meter and do the rebate thing but my pharmacy i
use for everything says their warehouse can't get ultra strips right now.
Anyone else having trouble getting ultra strips???
Now I really want an ultra meter but don't want to do it if the strips aren't

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01