[IP] Re: Just listening to everyone

week now.  It's very interesting seeing what everyone has to say.  I =
originally signed up for just the digest, but somehow got the whole =
thing.  <snip> Diane >>>>

Aren't you the same one people called Clear Day before or was that someone
else's e-mail program that said the same greeting each time? ;)  You say you
signed up for the digest but somehow got the whole thing, that *is* the
digest - including all the long posts people do not snip to allow other posts
to show up on a digest. You can go individual e-mails or no mail and read the
web.  Welcome to the IP list. (~_^)

For every axiom there is an equal and opposite reaxiom.