[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] A Query....

Here in California you do.  You don't get it back for a minimum of 6 months 
and only when your doc certifies that youhave not had a reaction for six 
months.  If he lies,he is subject to penalties.  So it is VERY difficult to 
get your license back.

  Jeanne and Dai
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml