[IP] dm, drivers license and organ donation

As wonderful as organ donation is, I hate to say that no one would take an
organ from you if you have diabetes,  I am in need of a new kidney and the
only one in my family who wants to give me one is my mom and she can't
because she is also a diabetic.  My siblings are not good enough matches to
make it a successful transplant and they say my dad is too old so I have to
wait for someone else to come forward who is not diabetic.