[IP] Just saw my e-mail

Clear DayI just saw my e-mail and it starts out with Clear Day.  My =
background of my e-mail is titled "clear day"  For some reason after the =
end of each line I type an =3D sign shows up. I don't understand why. =
I've never seen it on anyone elses e-mails (or am I the only one seeing =
it on mine and everyone's thinking "this chick must be nuts!"

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]