[IP] Would you volunteer you are diabetic in a job interview?

Hi Folks,
By the time I get any responses to this, my job interview may well be over,
but I'm going to ask out of sheer curiosity.  Tomorrow I have a job
interview and I plan to NOT disclose my diabetes unless I am asked about my
health.  If I get the job then I will tell my co-workers in case of an
emergency situation.  What have others on pumpers.org done in job interviews
I'm wondering?  And what were your reasons for telling or not telling about
your condition?
Thanks in advance,