[IP] signs of hypo

Does any one get signs of carpal tunnel syndrome when sugars go low.  I have
noticed that some numbing of just three fingers on my left hand usually are
the first signs I notice when sugars are low.  Also lows since I have been on
the pump feel different than when on shots.  My family used to always notice
things about me when I was low, i.e. differences in my voice, how I held my
hands and way I talked, but since the pump, they have not seen these things
even when I know that I am low.