[IP] more funny symptoms of low blood sugar...

I'm enjoying reading about how others tell they are going low.  My husband
says that I start compulsively checking my watch after I've treated a low.
I think it's because I want the low to be over so badly and I know it's a
matter of time for the sugar to reach my brain.  So I try and figure out
when I'll be feeling better by looking at my watch.  The trouble is, I'm
just not very bright when my brain is deprived of sugar so I don't remember
looking at it.  Thus I look at it over and over and OVER again.  It's never
funny at the time, but it's funny afterwords!
kindest regards,