[IP] arrest digest V5 #212

I had one incident at the airport where I was asked what my pump was and I
explained and the woman was satisfied .  The only weird thing I have had
happen was in San Francisco. I had a guy make me pull my One Touch machine
out and he took me and it over to a bomb scanner!! I am serious, even after
I exlpained what it was etc. I have to say though, that I was grateful for
the person doing his job.
Our pump supplies with all the tubing etc can look like bomb paraphenalia
and I was always surprised at the "scanners" who disregard a suitcase of
syringes going through , or pump supplies. Would rather feel safe knowing
that some wacko who MIGHT have bad intentions cannot get on my flight \