Re: [IP] A Query....

In a message dated 6/15/01 10:53:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  In he US, if you have a low blood sugar that causes an accident, do
> you lose your license?

Well, I'm here in Florida and my dad is a cop, so I went straight to the
source.... the answer is NO, you will not lose your license, you will get a
ticket though.  If you are to lose your license, it would have to be taken
away by someone like a judge.  They do not ask if you are a diabetic when you
go to get your license either. Hell, they give old men who are half blind,
shaking and can hardly walk with one foot in the grave a license so they damn
well better give a diabetic one too!!! LOL