Re: [IP] Water parks

How long can I stay out in the heat with my pump before my insulin goes
bad.  Today the temperature here is about 32.  I am in an
unairconditioned office and my sugars are very high today.  Could this be
due to the heat???

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Water parks >Date: Fri, 15 Jun
2001 14:21:51 EDT > >In a message dated 6/15/01 11:04:15 AM Central
Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: > > > > . I never really thought
about temperature and the pump > > though. How long is too long to
outside with the pump? > > > > That FRIO pack sounds wonderful that keeps
stuff cool for days and days! >But I believe you have to send away for
that too, so that won't help....but >maybe for next time!