Re: [IP] Signs of low blood sugar

I get this weird thing that is hard to describe, although I'm sure many of
you can relate.  When I'm JUST beginning to feel my low (usually I'm around
40 at this time), I get this weird feeling like I kind of know I'm low but
it's like in the back of my mind and it like lingers there faintly but I keep
continuing on with what I'm doing until I get the 'classic' symptoms
(tingling lips, cold sweat, numb hands and a weird feeling in my back)....
Sometimes I can feel when I'm about 80 more than if I'm 40 meaning I'll feel
a little low at 80 but below that I just feel fine (unaware)...
I better stop.  I think I'm babbling now :O)