[IP] Re: glucagon emergency kit

We've had to use the glucagon kit on my 10 3/4yo twice in 4 1/2
years of diabetes. Once on MDI and once on the pump, almost
exactly 2yrs apart. Both times she was walking around acting fine
one minute and dropped to the floor seizing the next (scary, how
things can change that quickly!)

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing