Re: [IP] Signs of low blood sugar

It seems like I have different symptoms depending on how low I am, How fast
my bg's have come down, whether or not I have eaten recently, if I was
sleeping when it started, and other things.  That's why sometimes the
initial syptoms start, and I'm not sure if I'm low or just hungry or tired.
Eventually, though, I get to feeling worse, and there's this "feeling"  that
I get that I can't describe that screams to me "you are low".  It's like an
alarm that is totally unmistakable for anything else.