Re: [IP] Do you outgrow Hypo AWARENESS?

In a message dated 06/15/2001 11:06:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The good news about hypo UNAWARENESS is that it can be reversed.

Certainly worth a try, and probably usually true.  Hasn't worked for me,
though have a few times had slight glimmers of the old symptoms (I have been
diabetic over 46 years).  I've learned to use other, much less specific,
clues to test -- tiredness, partial blindness, general incompetence (now that
is a really nonspecific symptom <gr.>)  After a response to a cardiologist
about how good I was feeling just before testing at 30, I think I now have to
add inappropriate feelings of euphoria.  I also don't get rebound highs
anymore, and suspect it is related.