Re: [IP] Hypo while driving

I had a hypo while driving just yesterday.  It doesn't happen often but it
is scary!  I was in the high 200's half an hour before getting in the car to
drive home from work.  The I pulled over in a Publix parking lot, not even
half a mile from home, tested, and I was 43.  It will never make sense to
me.  I keep a bottle of glucose tabs, a can of coke, crackers, and 3-4
granola bars in the glove box of my car.  Maybe that's why I'm always
getting lost... there's no room for maps! lol!
Julie