Re: [IP] insurance on pump

In a message dated 6/15/2001 9:33:26 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Could you please tell me what company you have your homeowner's ins. with if
>  the cost is just 7.00 per year for pump coverage.  I checked with my ins.
>  (American Family) when I got my pump and I don't remember the exact cost -
> but
>  it was over a couple hundred dollars a year for pump coverage - they told
>  anything "medical equipment" cost that much to add to your homeowner's ins.

We're with American Family, too -- and the cost to cover the $5,500
replacement cost of a pump was $275 a year . . . Seemed like a lot to me,
when my wedding ring , which is also scheduled out and for a much high
replacement value, didn't make noticeable increase in our premium . . . I'd
also be interested in hearing what companies cover the pump for a more
reasonable cost . . .