Re: [IP] Swimming with the pump

In a message dated 6/15/2001 9:11:43 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son disconnects when he swims but each time his site
>  comes out and we need to change it. How do you swim and not lose your site?

Sounds like you need a little extra adhesive under your set -- Skin Prep,
Mastisol, Tincture of Benzoin, etc. may all do the trick for you -- Call your
pump company and ask them to send you some samples to try before you go out
and buy anything . . . Mastisol is working pretty good for us, but we're
gonna try the Tincture of Benzoin too . ..