Re: [IP] Do you outgrow Hypo AWARENESS?

I have had diabetes 35 of my 37 years, and never
"outgrew" hypo awareness.  I went through a roller
coaster stage which caused me to lose some awareness
(I used to know if it was in the 70's, now it's the
50's before I notice) but not completely.  My endo
says if you go low often it can cause unawareness,
which is why mine lowered I guess.  Best wishes!
--- Todd & Shelly  Tyler <email @ redacted>