Re: [IP] Don't disconnect just yet...

This sounds really good, but I'm confused.....   Why will this NOT reduce the risk of complications?!?!  Am I being dense?

<<Insulin injections are not a cure for diabetes. They help diabetics control
their blood sugar levels but the injections do not reduce their risk of
developing other serious complications such as kidney failure, heart disease
and strokes.>>

C. (Mom to Regan, 8, dx'd 4/97 pumping since 10/00)