From: Patrick G. Jobe [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 8:30 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Value of Test Strips

J Hughey said:

> On the other hand, the $70-80 a box of 100 strips costs is just
> ****CRIMINAL****.

I really can not agree with that. Knowing what my BG is  on an
immediate, reliable basis under my control is clearly worth 70-80 cents
to me. The strips should be sold at a price that reflects their value to
the customer. I'm just thankful that the manufacturer are able to
produce them at a cost low enough that allows them to sell them at a
price that meets the value I receive.