[IP] Signs of low blood sugar

Hi everyone,

The recent post have gotten me thinking. I seem to have different signs of
lows with each low that I have. My symptoms range from none at all to one or
a combination of the following: shaking, profuse sweating, dizziness,
frequent yawning, slurred speech, numbness/tingling in face and lips,
flashers (blurry vision), troubled speaking - I end up sounding like an
idiot and zero attention span.  Does this happen to anyone else? Or do you
always have the same symptoms?

Sometime it gets frustrating with all the other stuff we have to do? Just
when I think I have things figured out whammy! here comes another hill/turn
on the rollercoaster.

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
dx -1-91
pumping 9-00