No Subject

I saw this on another diabetes site and thought that some/many of us could
benefit from this free material (I ordered one)

Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention Program (LEAP)

calling the Bureau of Primary Health Care's Information Clearing House at
1-888-ASK-HRSA (1-888-275-4772).

This provides a very thin monofilimint to test extremities by light touch
(to see if you can still feel it).

They include an instruction booklet and they have an instructional video
online (and one to order) if you need it.

Who doesn't feel any different now that he has 20 years of pumping under his
belt (or in his pocket which is where the pump usually resides)