[IP] insurance on pump

Could you please tell me what company you have your homeowner's ins. with if
the cost is just 7.00 per year for pump coverage.  I checked with my ins.
(American Family) when I got my pump and I don't remember the exact cost - but
it was over a couple hundred dollars a year for pump coverage - they told me
anything "medical equipment" cost that much to add to your homeowner's ins.

<My pump is covered under my homeowner's insurance and it only costs us about
$7/year. $7 isn't much for peace of mind when an idiot takes your bag/cooler
at the pool>