[IP] Value of Test Strips

J Hughey said:

> On the other hand, the $70-80 a box of 100 strips costs is just
> ****CRIMINAL****.

I really can not agree with that. Knowing what my BG is  on an immediate,
reliable basis under my control is clearly worth 70-80 cents to me. The
strips should be sold at a price that reflects their value to the customer.
I'm just thankful that the manufacturer are able to produce them at a cost
low enough that allows them to sell them at a price that meets the value I