[IP] Autosyringe

> Michael Roberts <email @ redacted>
> I've been a pump patient for the last 20 years, currently using an
> autosyringe AS6MP pump.

Welcome to the list, Michael,
This is quite fascinating. Where do you get supplies? Isn't that pump about 20
years old? I hope you are considering upgrading since the pumps today can
deliver as little as .05u at a time. The *old* models used to deliver in whole
units only; more than 0.5u for me often is way too much to bring me down from
around 200. Am I right in thinking that old of a pump has only one basal rate
as well? My MM 507C has the potential of 48 diff. rates as well as a temporary
rate. (~_^)