[IP] A Query....

Hi Folks,

I was hoping for some input on something I heard from a pump rep here in
Canada.  In he US, if you have a low blood sugar that causes an accident, do
you lose your license?

I find it hard to believe that it would be something that is practiced in
every state.  I have seen postings about things similar to this before, but as
Erica is just now 13, it wasn't something I paid much attention to.

tks in advance

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at