Re: [IP] Re:glucagon emergency kit

To me, one of the most frustrating parts of being a
diabetic is the unpredictability.  I can have a really
good day, and try to duplicate it the next day, and
get entirely different results.  Getting caught off
guard happens, which is why it's good to have
"emegency carbs" with you at all times.  As to how
often you'll need it, that varies from person to
person.  Best wishes!