Re: [IP] Hypo while driving

Think on the positive side.  You were not hurt very bad in the incident.  A
close friend of mine passed out behind the wheel of his car from
hypoglycemia (he was trying to get to Wendys for a frosty to bring him back
up) and drove into the dining room of a Wendys restaurant. He spent about 2
weeks in the hospital, and still has problems from the accident.