Re: [IP] Hypo while driving

I know all to well the experience your talking about.  I had 3 driving hypos
in a year and half before I got my pump(happily its been almost a year since
the last one), I totaled all of the vehicles involved(2 work trucks and a
brand new, 4 days old SUV).  Keep your chin up and keep testing, I'm on the
road alot now and I check my BG before I leave wherever I am and if its more
then an hour drive every hour or anytime I feel strange.  I'm still hypo
unaware but since pumping it dosen't seem as bad .

Best of luck to you