Re: [IP] Hypo while driving

          Hi All....

          Same thing happened to me....After passing out and being found by
my son....5 days later I passed out behind the wheel...rear ended a guy and
asked him to help me...He thought I was drunk and told me his car was ok and
he wouldn't file a report....He left, and I proceeded to drive North in the
Southbound lanes of a bridge near my home....Yes, it was a head on..but
luckily no one was hurt...I remember nothing...A week later I passed out at
home again, and it was then time for new Doctors.....and less that a month
after that, I had my pump.....

          NO MORE LOWS.....at least not like that....I love my Pump..Thank
you University of Chicago Endo Doctors....And Thank you Pump list

          Vance Scarsella (Grub) Diagnosed Type 1, 1978
                                         Pumpng since 5-9-01