[IP] Re: No Delivery

>>> If all that is fine, and the cartridge is inserted in the pump with the
arms down, have you filled the tube til a drop shows, and then primed the 5
units, before inserting the cannula?>>>

It seems like there is a step missing in the above, as well as an adjustment
to be considered. When the tubing is filled by hand (conserves battery power
and time - takes 5 min. for MM to give 6u and we're talking 20u), then primed
when the reservoir is inserted into the pump, that takes from 0.5 up to about
5u to see that drip come out, depending on how much slack/pressure there was
against the levers. It is very important to additionally prime the empty
canula INSIDE you after insertion to fill the space that was taken by the
inrtoducer needle. I ran high after every site change for 6 years because I
hadn't been taught to do that. I had used straight needles (bent them myself)
for 10 years and there was no empty space in those. (~_^)

If a task is once begun, never leave it till it's done. Be the labor great or
small, do it well or not at all.