Re: [IP] Re: Arrest

In a message dated 6/14/01 4:47:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< RoseLea and I (and some others) met some time ago and were in the lobby of
  the hotel we were all staying in, showing off our pumps to each other. I
  to recall that we also showed the desk clerk where they were connected. lol
  At any rate, I've even done a changeout on TV, as part of a news segment on
  diabetes. Guess you could say *I'm* not bashful, either! <g>
  Jan and Elvis >>
 Jan as I recall I didn't show the desk clerk my set as I had just met you
 Roselea. OH I had a rapid set in and it was on my left cheek.
                                  Roger and Hockey Puck >>

Yes, I recall you said you had your set in a place you couldn't, um, reveal.

Jan and Elvis