[IP] Hypo while driving

I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been lurking around reading most of the
digests when I have a chance.  I'm going back to work on the 20th because my
paid leave has run out.
I did something stupid on Wednesday.  I had left the baby with my
mother-in-law while I ran a few errands.  The car had no air conditioning and
it was in the 90's.  Well, when I went out to the car to go home, I felt a
little weak and dizzy but I thought it was just the heat.  I was only a few
miles from home so I decided to just go straight home. About a mile from my
house I blacked out for a split second and hit the concrete curb, actually
went a little air-borne, and hit a telephone pole. All I have is a few
bruises, but the car is pretty much totaled.  It's an older car with only the
minimum insurance, and I have no idea when I will ever be able to afford to
replace it. All I can think is that I'm so glad the baby wasn't with me,
although I hope I would have tested if he had been (and I wouldn't have taken
him in an un-airconditioned car anyway). The hard thing is that now I don't
trust myself, and I don't think anyone else does either.  I have had a few
scary hypos since the baby was born May 8 because I've been having trouble
readjusting my levels with the hormones and all, but I thought I was finally
past that.  I thought finally no one would be calling to check on me and
demanding to know if I had eaten, how much, when, etc. Now I feel like no one
will ever completely trust me. It's quite a blow to my self-respect that I did
something so stupid.
This on top of my depression about going back to work is hard to handle right

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Feeling blue, depressed, tired, and out of control