[IP] Re: Paradigm-again

In a message dated 6/14/01 10:56:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I was speaking to a MM rep yesturday and the new paradigm will only be
 given to pump users in the states who bought their MM after March 1st.
 That ticked me off a little as I just started pumping with the MM 2 weeks
 ago and I was hoping that I would get the new paradigm.  What can you do

To Amanda in Canada:
    This is interesting.  I bought Claire an H-tron and the day after
receiving it happened to see the Minimed Rep (Deidre), who was giving a talk
at our parent support group.  She was very cool to me after finding out I had
bought the competition and told me that if I had bought the MM 508 I would
have been allowed to upgrade to the Paradigm, even tho the web site says
offer only open to the USA.
    I would keep pestering them about it.  Good luck!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7