Re: [IP] Re:Stolen Pump:Thanks to all

I want to thank everybody for there replys!! I normally have left both the
H-tron and my new D-tron on while swimming; however, the slide I went down
looked a little to serious for me or my pump.(I need to grow up as my wife
said, maybe next year when I turn 50) Well it probably would be a great idea
to make sure your home owners insurance does cover your pump and what steps
might be necessary to include it. We use Farmers Ins. and as of today they
say it is and are expediting the payment so I can replace it. Disetronic was
great and faxed me all the paperwork on replacement, date of original
purchase, etc. I will let ya'll know what happens next. Again, thanks for all
the support.
Jim Manns, waiting patiently again!