Re:[IP] Talking you into it!

Bonnie R. said in reference to JoAnna M.'s request for an arm twistin':
> ...  The freedom is the most amazing thing.  It took a couple
> of years before I would not automatically eat at certain times.  It is
> so great coming home and not even bothering with dinner.  Maybe
> eating popcorn if I want at 9:00 PM...

I have gotten hooked on that very thing!  Skip dinner, have a big bowl
(6.7 U worth) of popcorn later in the evening.  I love it.

Speaking of the pros of pumping, don't forget that you can turn your
level down.  One of my favorite advantages is not having to eat to chase
from unexpected exercise after a long-acting shot...and the
predictibility of
absorbtion...and the return of hypgolycemic awareness...and sleeping in

> So get a pump, your only regret will be that you didn't do it sooner.
> I promise you you will be thrilled.

I think that sums it up pretty well, Bonnie.

--Tad Seyler