Re: [IP] Re: Arrest

In a message dated 6/14/01 8:19:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 RoseLea and I (and some others) met some time ago and were in the lobby of
 the hotel we were all staying in, showing off our pumps to each other. I
 to recall that we also showed the desk clerk where they were connected. lol
 At any rate, I've even done a changeout on TV, as part of a news segment on
 diabetes. Guess you could say *I'm* not bashful, either! <g>
 Jan and Elvis >>
Jan as I recall I didn't show the desk clerk my set as I had just met you and
Roselea. OH I had a rapid set in and it was on my left cheek.
                                 Roger and Hockey Puck