[IP] Re: No Delivery

In a message dated 06/14/2001 1:22:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> My daughter frequently receives the NO DELIVERY error message -- it is
> very frustrating and MiniMed has not been of much help.  They have
> suggested inserting the needle into a fattier sight, that the tubing is
> crimped (but it's not!), a defective reservoir (we've tried reservoirs

If all that is fine, and the cartridge is inserted in the pump with the arms down, have you filled the tube til a drop shows, and then primed the 5 units, before inserting the cannula?

Have you done the test on the inside of the pump without any cartridge to see if the screw thing is turning?

These are just possibilities.