[IP] Re: Was Stolen Pump--now Note to Self...

After reading about that awful thing happening with the stolen pump I was just
sick about it!  I can only imagine what that pumper went through realizing his
pump was gone!  Like stealing someone's crutches! Man, I am still upset about

Well, it made me think that it could happen to anyone, so I phoned my
insurance and ran it past them, and sure enough I AM covered in case of loss
or theft etc. I would have to pay my $200 deductible though, but worth it to
get it back!

So--note to self:  Phone your insurance and BE SURE your pump is covered!!! I
now have peace of mind...

Take care all,
(mom to 5 year old--pumping for 10 months)