From: Ray Hoese
To: 'email @ redacted'
Cc: Mark Estes
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 12:34 PM
Subject: FW: Paradigm Features

I had Mark Estes (product manager who was also on that chat) reply to your
email within the body of the text below. Bottom line is that we'll have
Quick Sets, Sof Sets and Silhouettes for the Paradigm at the same price --
however you can't use these Paradigm sets with our other pumps. BUT we will
still sell those same infusion sets for use with our other pumps -- because
about 145,000 people will still be using our other pumps!

The cost will be the same -- example: a Paradigm Quick Set will cost the
same as a 508 Quickset.

Read Mark's additional comments below and email Mark directly if you need
more clarification.