[IP] Re: Stolen pump

I don't have a snip from the original post, but my feeling is the perpetrator
had no idea what was in the small cooler and saw an opportunity to take it.
Whatever was inside (thinking perhaps free beer?) was a bonus besides getting
a cooler. Sort of the luck of the draw. I  doubt he/she would have any clue as
to what the medical devices inside are, once opened. YMMV (~_^)

If a task is once begun, never leave it till it's done. Be the labor great or
small, do it well or not at all.