Re: [IP] To pump or not to pump

  That RNP should be SHOT for misinformation.  The pump is the NEWEST and
BEST way of getting your insulin.  It is NOT used only for brittle peopls, it
is for EVERYBODY!!!  I get SOOOOOOO frustrated when I read about things like
this.  These medical 'professional' ALL need to go back to school to learn
the latest technology so that they can give out PRACTICAL and ACCURATE
information and NOT just their own personal, inexperienced opinions!!!!!
GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!  Find your self a pump friendly endo or internist or atleast
someone who is willing to learn about the latest technology and isn't AFRAID
to learn something new!

  The pump is this   PUMP = FREEDOM   it is THAT simple and it is for
EVERYONE who needs to take insulin, whether it be a little or a lot, it is
for EVERYONE.  And ANY pump will do, new used borrowed, Disetronics, Minimed,
Animas...ANY of them will GREATLY improve your life and your lifestyle!!!!

  Good Luck and Sorry for the rant.......GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

mom to Joshua