Re: [IP] Re: Arrest

In a message dated 6/14/01 10:11:17 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I guess since I'm not a very bashful person (and my friends can attest to
 this) I would probably just show them the infusion set (attached to me, of
 course).  I've done this lots of times with curious people, in grocery
 stores, malls, etc.

... in the lobby of a hotel ... LOL

RoseLea and I (and some others) met some time ago and were in the lobby of
the hotel we were all staying in, showing off our pumps to each other. I seem
to recall that we also showed the desk clerk where they were connected. lol

At any rate, I've even done a changeout on TV, as part of a news segment on
diabetes. Guess you could say *I'm* not bashful, either! <g>

Jan and Elvis