Re: [IP] Re: Arrest

Brian wrote:

>>I have traveled through the US and have never had a problem with airport
secruity,  I set off the metal detectors about half the time I go through
for one reason or another.  When they ask me to take the pump off.  I unclip
it from my belt and start pulling the tubing out, and start explaining what
it is.  Always before I get too far, they start freaking out and tell me to
don't pull it out anymore because they think it is permnamently attached or
something and usually let me go without even waving the magic wand over

I guess since I'm not a very bashful person (and my friends can attest to
this) I would probably just show them the infusion set (attached to me, of
course).  I've done this lots of times with curious people, in grocery
stores, malls, etc.