Re: [IP] Arrest

Ed wrote:

>>Question #1 for the list:  What do you do at airports?  I travel
extensively (domestic and international).<<

First off, none of us on insulin would remove the pump when going through
the airport security gates.  While, I haven't flown since getting my pump
last year, most people I know haven't had a problem with wearing the pump
while being checked through security.  Part of the problem may have been
that you had removed it (why did you do that, I wonder), I would have just
left it on whether it was with saline or insulin.  That may have looked
suspicious to the security people since you said it was a medical device,
but you were not wearing it.