Re: [IP] fastake strips

I use One Touch Ultra, I love that it only takes 5 seconds to give a
result and the strips are readily available.  If you are having trouble
finding strips go to the website of whatever meter you are using because
they often have an online store.  The One Touch Ultra is great though and
it's case serves well as a wallet as well.

Good Luck

email @ redacted >To:<email @ redacted> >Subject: Re: [IP]
fastake strips >Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:46:20 -0400 > >Yvonne wrote: >
> >>My questions are: >Is everybody using Fastake having this same
problems getting the strips and >also, anyone using the One Touch Ultra
and how do you like it? Are the >strips easily available?<< > >I find
that I have a much easier time getting strips for the Ultra than the
>FastTake which is why I've switched from the FastTake to the Ultra. The
>LifeScan rep I spoke to (at a Diabetes Fair) told me that the FastTake
was >being replaced by the Ultra and once the store supplies of the meter
were >gone the only ones that will be available will be to replace
damaged or >malfunctioning FastTakes. My pharmacy here has lots of the
Ultra Strips in >boxes of 100 and 50 and only a few boxes of the FastTake
50's. > >RoseLea