[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #210

I have a friend who is thinking of getting an insulin pump and she would like information as to the best pump to get for someone who often visits Ireland and may in fact return there to live some day.  Does anyone out there have any experience with living for long periods of time in Ireland, Europe or in fact anywhere outside North America with  a Minimed Pump.  This is the pump she currently prefers.  I am interested myself in case I ever end up working outside Canada.  I currently use a Minimed 507C and would like to know what sort of service I would get if I moved back to Scotland for example.  How long would it take for me to get a replacement pumpp if I had a problem?